Say what? That’s right. Humble yourselves.
I encourage you all to take a long, hard look at your spiritual lives and be honest: if you spend more time day-dreaming about your future husband than you do reading your Bible, more time wishing you had a man than praying to the One you already have, or more time being used by worldly boys instead of allowing your Father in Heaven to use you for His glory, then your heart is not in the right place and you need to be humbled.
This is what the Lord has shown me, and you can choose to take it or leave it:
- Acknowledge your worth in Christ over any mortal man’s opinion.
- When you find yourself seeking attention from men of this earth, peek into the Heavens and pay closer attention to your Savior.
- And lastly, before you ever long for a partner to spend your life with, understand that Jesus Christ has and always will be the last Man standing with you.
so if you want a love life, center your life around Christ.
- fireinthesebones likes this
- mylittleantiqueheart reblogged this from falling-on-my-knees and added:
- falling-on-my-knees reblogged this from holymoleyitsfoley
- drzprincesssarai likes this
- emileejane likes this
- mynameiserikawithat likes this
- the4issilent likes this
- ashfrem likes this
- bravi reblogged this from holymoleyitsfoley and added:
- 17unreadpages likes this
- grace-like-therain likes this
- nancyberggren likes this
- foreverfreeinchrist reblogged this from holymoleyitsfoley
- theunknowndreamer likes this
- rhymeswithkafeteria likes this
- blueskiesandbookends likes this
- beautifulepidemic likes this
- oneofmanyambassadorsofchrist reblogged this from heartofamissionary
- heartofamissionary reblogged this from holymoleyitsfoley
- novella-ka reblogged this from holymoleyitsfoley and added:
- novella-ka likes this
- p0sitivechange reblogged this from holymoleyitsfoley
- iammybias likes this
- mirrorbride likes this
- outcast-state-of-mind reblogged this from holymoleyitsfoley
- holymoleyitsfoley posted this